If you are thinking about having a baby, pregnant, have children or are a grandparent, you don't want to miss this event!
Baby & Children’s Health Fair
Join us for Trick-or-Treating and:
- Maternity, Pediatric, Emergency & Nutrition Departments
- Pet Therapy
- Pediatric ER Booth
- Children are encouraged to bring their favorite stuffed animal for a "check-up." This helps make any future ER visits more comfortable and less scary for children by allowing them to experience the "check-up" through the eyes of their fuzzy friend.
- Physician Practices
- Special Character Appearances
- Receive Health Information
- Enjoy Demos and Activities
- ..and more!
Join us at 12:30pm for a Halloween Costume Contest!
Entry form required the day of the health fair.
One winner will be announced at the event and another winner with the most Facebook reactions will be announced on our page on November 1st.
Come Trick-or-Treat with us and enter your child into our costume contest!
Saturday, October 27th | 11:00am - 2:00pm | HealthFinders at Coastal Grand Mall