On behalf of the faculty at Grand Strand Medical Center, we deeply appreciate your interest in our General Surgery Residency Program. Our goals are to provide an unparalleled opportunity for highly motivated individuals to broadly acquire the skills,knowledge, clinical training and additional resources to become future leaders in surgery.
2020-2021 New Residents
The General Surgery Residency program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) for (15) categorical positions and four (4) preliminary positions.
*These amounts are subject to taxation.
Benefits Include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts- Medical, Child/ Elder Care
- CorePlus Voluntary Benefits
- HCA Healthcare 401 (k) Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Work Cell Phone to use during residency training
- Work Laptop to use during residency training
- On-Call Meal stipend of $950- paid out in 2 payments