Geoffrey L Ray, MDRadiation Oncology
In my spare time, I enjoy watching football, going to the movies and spending time with my wife and kids. I also enjoy traveling and going to the beach. I consider myself an amateur in golf but an expert in family game night!
My philosophy of care is to give patients hope in their darkest moment. A cancer diagnosis is a devastating and although it can be an overwhelming challenge, one can find strength through adversity.
- Radiation Oncology - Primary - Board Certified
- Undergraduate Degree: Howard University
- Graduate Degree: Howard University
- Internship: Howard University
- Fellowship: National Cancer Institute
- Grand Strand Medical Center